How to sell event tickets with Billetto
Sell event tickets
So you're planning a great event? That's...great! Maybe you also want to sell tickets for your event. Even better! The big question is: How exactly do you sell event tickets with Billetto?
With Billetto, selling event tickets is simple and fast. You can be up and running in mere minutes. Best of all, it won't cost you a penny.
Ready? Let us show you how to sell event tickets with Billetto. It's as easy as one, two, three...
1. Add your event basics
First off, you’ll want to input the basics. What’s the event called? When and where will it take place? Be descriptive, but try to avoid lengthy details. People’s attention span online is so short.
2. Select your tickets
Now it’s time to select the types of event tickets you’d like to offer. Here’s a quick rundown:
- Paid ticket: This is your standard “vanilla” ticket. Customers receive their tickets as a PDF or directly through the free Billetto mobile app. Customers’ details appear in your guest list.
- Donation: Give your customers an option to donate whatever amount they’d like.
- Sign-up: This lets your customers sign up without generating an actual ticket. Great for collecting leads or creating waiting lists.
- Free ticket: Your customer will pay nothing but will receive a ticket to print or show in our Billetto app.
- Voucher: Lets you sell e.g. food and drink vouchers that customers can redeem during the event.
- Merchandise: Sell T-shirts, badges, or anything else ahead of the event. Tell customers how they can claim their merch once they arrive.
- Box office collection: Don’t want Billetto to generate a ticket? No problem. Sell tickets to your event online but tell customers where they can physically collect the ticket.
You choose how many event tickets of each type to sell and at what price. And yup, you can sell as many different ticket types for a single event as you’d like.
3. Pick an awesome image
A picture is worth a thousand words. Nowhere is that more true than online. Pick a relevant. eye-catching image to illustrate your event. If you know some talented graphic designers, get them to craft a unique, powerful image for your event.
That’s all there’s to it! You’re now ready to sell tickets for your event online by simply sharing the event with others.